14 Day Phuket Golf Holiday - 7 Rounds & Phi Phi Island Tour
01 May 2022 - 31 Oct 2022
|From: 33,750 THB pp
(Based on 4 Golfers)
Two weeks in Phuket allows you to experience every golf course Phuket has to offer. 14 Days & 13 nights on the paradise island of Phuket with 7 rounds of golf at some of the finest golf courses in Thailand.
Choose your accommodation from our range of hotels at the various beach resorts throughout Phuket and the itinerary can be arranged to suit your preferences.
The package also features a full day excursion by speedboat to Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay and Rang Island including hotel transfers and lunch. With 4 free days, additional rounds at your favourite course can be arranged should you desire.
If you would like to customize this package to your specific requirements please contact us for a no obligation quote.
|Day 1||Arrival at Phuket Intl Airport & transfer to your hotel by private mini bus.|
|Day 2||Free Day|
|Day 3||18 Holes at Loch Palm Golf Club (Popular course for its challenging yet fair design)|
|Day 4||18 Holes at Blue Canyon CC. Lakes Course (Picturesque and challenging course)|
|Day 5||Free Day|
|Day 6||18 Holes at Laguna Golf Phuket (Fully renovated award winning course)|
|Day 7||18 Holes at Phuket Country Club (The first golf course to be built in Phuket)|
|Day 8||Full Day Excursion to Phi Phi Island, Maya Bay & Rang Island by speedboat. Includes hotel transfers, sightseeing at Monkey Beach, buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don, Viking Cave, Snorkeling at Pileh Cove, Maya Baya & Rang Island|
|Day 9||Free Day|
|Day 10||18 Holes at Blue Canyon CC. Canyon Course (Championship course & host of the 2007 Johnnie Walker Classic)|
|Day 11||18 Holes at Red Mountain Golf Club (Award winning course with spectacular layout, a must play!)|
|Day 12||Free Day|
|Day 13||18 Holes at Mission Hills Golf Resort (Jack Niklaus design with sea views)|
|Day 14||Buffet breakfast, check out & transfer to Phuket Airport.|
|From 1st May 2022 a PCR or ATK Covid test is no longer required to enter Thailand. Vaccinated tourists are however still required to apply for the Thailand Pass with a copy of their passport, certificate of vaccination, and proof of insurance with at least 10,000 USD coverage.|
- Round trip transfers from Phuket Intl Airport to your hotel by private mini bus
- 13 Nights hotel accommodation
- Twin sharing rooms
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 1 Round at Blue Canyon (Canyon Course)
- 1 Round at Blue Canyon (Lakes Course)
- 1 Round at Laguna Golf Phuket
- 1 Round at Loch Palm Golf Club
- 1 Round at Mission Hills Golf Resort
- 1 Round at Phuket Country Club
- 1 Round at Red Mountain Golf Club
- All Green fees & caddy fees (excluding tips)
- Individual golf cart at all courses
- 400 THB Cash card at Loch Palm GC.
- 400 THB Cash card at Red Mountain GC.
- Round trip golf transfers
- Full Day Excursion to Phi Phi Island
- Local advice & assistance
- All taxes
Single Room Supplement
Caddy tips. The recommended tip is 400 THB